Monday, February 28, 2011

Free Watch Movies Mario Salieri

Pizza 1 euro, that's my experience

From some time in my blog devoted much space to the offerings of various groups of which I bought as many of you I belong. scettiscismo After I started buying on the initial regularity of their proposals. A few weeks ago, taking advantage of an offer launched by Grupalia I bought pizza 1 €, a popular restaurant in Genoa a few steps from the fair sea. the idea was to spend the whole day at the Spring Fair and leaving to go out to eat so we did. Of course I booked telephone and when we arrived they made us sit in one of the best tables at the local, I will not bore you about my gourmet meal, but I wanted to tell you that compared with a buck we ate really well, pizza, soft drink and spending in 4 less than 40 € (we had bought all the good bought), then summing up 1 euro pizza, the rest will pay full price but even so the discount was very convenient and better treatment. Council also you subscribe to newsletters of Grupalia to stay current on their proposals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment