Friday, December 24, 2010

Ephedrine In Urinalysis

THE WIZARD OF SANTA CLAUS CHRISTMAS





. .
THE WIZARD OF CHRISTMAS

If I were a magician Christmas
would negotiate a Christmas tree
... in every house, every apartment from
floor tiles,
but not the fake tree,
plastic, painted
selling now Upim:
a real fir tree, a mountain pine, with a little
'true
wind caught the branches, to send

scent of resin in all rooms, and on the branches
the magical fruit gifts for all.

Then with my wand I would go about magic

through all available channels. As a National


to grow a Christmas tree loaded with

dolls of every kind,

who close their eyes and call dad,
walk alone, dancing
rock an'roll
and do somersaults.
Who wants to take:
free, of course. In Piazza San

Cosimato
I grow trees
chocolate;
Via del Tritone

panettone in the tree of the tree avenue Buozzi
maritozzi,
and breadth of Santa Susanna
maritozzi with that of cream.

continue the walk?
The magic has just begun:

tree we have to choose the place of trains: Piazza Mazzini
okay?


What I do in airplanes because of the Campani.

Each street will have a special tree on Christmas Day and

children will
around Rome
to take what they want. For each toy



it took from its branch shall grow another

the same model or even better.

For children we will be in Via Condotti

maybe the tree shoes and coats.
All this would do if I were a magician. But they are not


I can do?

that I did not wish to give:
I have so many cards,
choose what you want,
take them all.


. Stampa subito 30 foto gratis!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment